2017 Athletics Reflection

Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.
You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
  4. What did I do well and how do I know?
  5. What was challenging and how do I know?
  6. What am I most proud of and why?
Start your writing here:

In Athletics we had to line up; when we were lining up in the 10 year old boys line, unfortunately I was the last person in the line number 42. I wasn’t happy because I had to wait for 41 people to go before me. But Jack said I had the advantage because I can look at their mistakes and I can use them to see how I could do it better.

My first activity was Discus, I did pretty good. In my first and second throw I got past the second line; but Taylor said that I had a good throwing technique.

                                                Questions?
1. Question→ How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got Tough?

1. Answer→ I tried my best and showed positivity by saying good and nice try.

2. Question→ Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?

2. Answer→ I did achieve my Athletics goal because I gave it my all and I had fun, which is what I wanted to do.

3. Question→ In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?

3. Answer→ I wore my house colour (Rata/Red) and I was respectful and I got 2 pozis. I also got points for my house by competing in the events.

4. Question→ What did I do well and how do I know?
4. Answer→ I did well in long jump because people said I did really well.

5. Question→ What was the challenge and how do I know?

5. Answer→ High jump because I struggled on the second jump, I couldn’t get over the bar.

6 Question→ What am I most proud of and why?

6. Answer→ I’m most proud of trying because I did my best

No comments:

Post a Comment